sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Friday, December 02, 2005

Lake Tahoe

Okay, so I know I'm late in getting my photos out, but I already explained why in my last post. We had an absolutely fabulous time in Lake Tahoe. Although it was cold, and it snowed, and we weren't dressed appropriately, we truely have no complaints. It was a wonderful time of relaxation, fun, games, food and more food, crafts, sight seeing, and running from freezing rain. Although the drive was long and tedious (thanks, Alex!) I would love to go back again someday. maybe in the late spring or early summer. It is a beautiful place right in our own backyard. I can't believe we'd never been there! Anyway, enjoy the photos!

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your photos are GORGEOUS, Mom! You're right- you got some great shots that I missed. Good job! :)

PS- I wasn't dressed inappropriately thanks to my UGGS! ;)

11:57 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Those are really beautiful pictures! I am so glad everyone had such a nice time and to experience the snow too? How fun is that!

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home