sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Isn't He The Sweetest Thing?




Never in my life would I have imagined faling so deeply in love with an animal. (Other than Brad, of course!) This little dog just melts my heart, even when he's being a little menace like he is right now. He is definately in his terrible twos in dog years! He just looks for trouble to get into. But as with all our children, when they are sleeping, they wear their halos, and for a brief moment we forget the horror of the day. Buster has this habit that I love most of all. Although, it is difficult to tell in this photo, he is actually UNDER my down comforter. He loves to burrow underneath the comforter and curl up in a ball. Then he places that sweet little face of his, right on my stomach or leg or some part of me or Brad and prompty goes to sleep. When I opened the covers to take the picture he had to open his eyes to see what I was doing. Nothing gets by him!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:)

Yeah this puppy (here) is pretty much a pain in the A. Leave it to them to get a puppy and have a baby so Alex and I do neither. ;)

5:33 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

You know what the coolest thing about your puppy is? He doesn't talk back and when he misbehaves you can put him outside and not get in trouble for doing it! :) It's true about the halos, they are only visible when are children are sleeping :)

7:06 PM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Well you know how I feel about your wonderful little one! My Gidget did those things and I will always cherish he personality. I pray Buster continues to bless you with all his magnificent cuties!
Stay well,
Blessings,
Mom

6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home