sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Thursday, October 27, 2005

Sundaisies and Doodlebugs....

Okay, Okay.....you win! I just discovered that Joleen had invaded my blog. I do like it, so no complaints from me. Now if I could just get her to write the blogs for me, I'd be set. I really would write at this moment, but it seems I'm seriously handicapped. I just broke the slide-out tray that holds my keyboard. Now the keyboard is stuck underneath the desk, as it's been bombed by some strange paper bomber that is out on the loose, so I cannot get to it. You don't even want to know how I got this much written. So for now I bid farewell....but I promise my loyal fans (do I have loyal fans?) that I will be back! Blessings.....

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

hehe, it's a wonder you got that much done! :) Glad you're blogging!

2:53 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Of course you have fans! Welcome to the world of spill out your guts to everyone! Hooray for Lisa!!!

3:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home