sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Sunday, November 06, 2005

Jessica's Baby Shower

Today, we went to Michelle's house for Jessica's baby shower. It was a great day with lots of family, food and fun. Jessica was there, of course and so was her boyfriend, Taylor. Other than a persistant bladder infection, she is doing well. The doctor says she should be able to carry baby Chase Landon another few weeks, delivering somwhere between November 25th and December 5th (if I remember the dates correctly.) Chase is currently breech and doesn't seem to have room to turn, so she will probably deliver C-section. She received many beautiful gifts. None were less special than the other, but the fleece blanket seemed to be the talk of the town! Seems the grandkids LOVE those blankets. Jessie told us that she has packed hers to take to the hopsital with her. The other grandkids say they never go anywhere without those blankets!

This day was special for Brad and I as we had all of our grandchildren at the same place at the same time. I can't remember if that's ever happened before.

David is turning out to be quite a ham bone. In the slideshow, you'll see him being Superman. He is fearless. I feel sorry for Michelle. He will definately walk early, and will be a hard one to keep track of.

Click here to see a slideshow of our day.

4 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

Looks like everyone was having a nice time and she received lots of nice things! The fleece blanket is adorable! Wow, to think back at what I was doing at 15....the only baby I was carrying was yours! I hope for the best for the whole family. May she have an easy delivery and recovery. Thanks for sharing the pics!!

6:43 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Hi Sweetie,
I can sure tell which gifts came from you. I love that blanky.
ok. I have a blog!
see if you can find me.
Blessings,

7:50 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, I didn't even realize the first time I looked at that grandkid's photograph that that's what that was. :) Everyone's so old!

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

So, what's new? :)

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home