sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Thursday, December 01, 2005

It must be the holiday season....

Well, It must be the holiday season, because my day is short about 6 hours each day. Man!, where does the time go? I just got an email from Joleen wondering where I've been. I'm not sure, but I am sure of one thing...I've been running! I hope I got somewhere! I'd hate to think this has all been for nothing! We got back from our little holiday on Sunday night. Couldn't wait to crawl into bed, so we unpacked quickly, and that's exactly what we did. Monday, I worked all day, trying to catch up having not worked since the previous Tuesday. Then it was off to bowling. Have I told you we've been bowling our butts off lately? Well, a story for another time. Tuesday, I worked, and then ran about 6 errands. Had to finish up the Christmas shopping. Yes, I did say finished! One of those errands was to replace the all-too-feminine Christmas stocking that I bought Alex with one a little more manly. Hopefully red is his color. Sarah had an orthodontist appt on Tuesday to get her top braces finished. They added the wire and red and green bands. She is definately in the Christmas spirit. I also designed our company Christmas cards. I printed the mailing labels and ordered 125 copies of our Christmas photo that Aimee took for us. On Wednesday, I didn't go into the office, but stayed home to catch up on chores. I took the dogs to the groomer to get beautiful They are getting their pictures taken with Santa on Saturday! Yes, they are! Then, Brad and I worked together to come up with the inside verse for our company Christmas cards and I printed it on all 125 cards. As soon as the pictures get here, I'll adhere them and send these out. By the eveningI was finished with my 50 Christmas cards and had printed my mailing labels. Then I finished 25 boxes for a swap I'm participating in tomorrow evening. Then with time to spare before bed, I designed 5 samples of Christmas cards that I am trying to sell to a self employed friend for her company cards. Today, after work, I went to a funeral of a bowling friend, then picked up Sarah, went to the post office, the bank, Joann's and back to the orthodontist for an adjustment on a wire that was grabbing her cheek. We went to dinner as there was no way I was cooking. Now I am making an attempt to finish laundry and clean up from my creativity the past few days. I have to get Deana's room ready for Grandma who will be arriving to stay at our home for 5 days on Saturday. Tomorrow, I will go to work, then to Maryvale for family therapy, then to my Stampin Up meeting/dinner. By Saturday, If I'm not dead yet, I plan to take Sarah to the Upland Christmas parade, finish up the house, collect Grandma at the airport, take Sarah and the pooches to the mall for Santa pictures. Sunday will be my day of rest. Right? I hope to post my Thanksgiving pictures within the next couple of days so check back with me! Hugs from a tired me.........

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

holy cow.. i'm tired just reading that! well, i'm tired from my own busy-ness too. why is this time of year so tiring? :)

9:05 PM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Sounds like one of Joleen's posts. hee hee wow! Do you ever slow down? About those pictures with Santa? Are you still taking medication for a mental illness? lol

Love the company photo, can't wait to see how your cards turn out. Keep up the pace, you know what tends to happen when we old people slow down. :)

Have a good day!

b.t.w. 'welcome back'

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home