sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Thursday, March 02, 2006

February Bdays

Well, I found my charger to the camera and was able to retrieve the photos from our Beautiful Sunday. Since it's Thursday.....well, you get the idea. Sorry I couldn't get everyone opening their gifts. My battery died. I did get lots and lots of people. Who invited ALL these people, anyhow! It was great fun and as always a little chaotic, but personally, I wouldn't have it any other way. I took great enjoyment in standing back watching everyone interact. We're quite a family. Grandpa was taking inventory of everyone and was curious about all the extras. I told him we just threw them in to see if he was paying attention. In addition to our entire family, we were glad to see Vivian, Carmen, Skylar and Shelby and Laura's new friend, Mark. Just think what it would be like if Mom wasn't an only child!!!!!!!!!! Here are the pics...enjoy.

1 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

Thanks for posting them, they are alot of fun to look at! Crazy family we have isn't it? Next time can you let me know when you are going to take a picture from the side? I need to suck in my gutt! lol

9:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home