sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Laugh Out Loud.....

Okay, I know this is definately going to sound wierd, but do you ever try to make words out of the letters you have to copy before posting to a blog? It's fun! Try it sometime. :}
After reading about Aimee who posted happy birthday to her dog, but forgot her husband, my letters were "pupstr" Pupster! I though I was talking about Aimee! Then when I posted on Hot Dogs and Pnut Butter, my letters were swvirhi. I HAVE NO IDEA!!!!! But it's fun to try. LOL LOL LOL LOL

3 Comments:

Blogger aunt kim said...

You are weird...... :) Love ya anyway :)

7:16 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

LMAO! Okay, at first I was thinking.. WTH.. but you forgot to mention that you were talking about the WORD VERIFICATION when you comment. :) Silly!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HUH?

10:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home