sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Friday, January 13, 2006

Friday the 13th



Well, by now you all know how my day went today, but I'll share it with you anyhow....
A young man ran through a stop sign today as I approached the intersection. I had nowhere to go except into a metal light pole or into his suburban. The suburban did better than I did. I need a new hood, both right and left quarter panels and bumper. Thankfully neither Sarah nor I were hurt too terribly bad, although my body doesn't know that! They tell me not to expect my car until February 19th. This won't work, as my rental car coverage is for only 30 days. mmmmnnnnn let's do that math. Once again, God watched over me and my family, to which I am very grateful. Thank you God.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

That is so scary! I am glad that you and Sarah are relatively okay. You'll probably be more sore in these next couple of days but I hope it's bearable for you and you're feeling better soon! Alex says insurance has to cover a rental the whole time? I don't know. Hope it works out!

9:10 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

Thank God you, Sarah and the other kids are all okay. Scary scary scary it is when you know you are going to hit a car. I can still see the expression on the boy's face when I got in my accident. Hopefully all of the other issues will work out for you :) Stay positive!!

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home