sundaisies & doodlebugs -->

Sunday, July 09, 2006

Sarah.....14 going on 21








Okay, Okay....I know it's been Mother's Day for quite some time now, but if you don't mind cutting me a little bit of slack, I'd appreciate it very much. Sarah is quickly approaching her 14th birthday. This year she asked us for eyeliner and contact lenses. Well, I finally gave in to the eyeliner.....brown only, but am making her wait on the contacts at least another year. She's been asking to have her hair highlighted for at least a year now. We settled on that. It's beautiful, although I threatened to not pay the hair stylist 'cause she took my little girl from me while we were in her shop! Here she is showing off a bit!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

:) wow! she looks great!

11:50 AM  
Blogger aunt kim said...

She looks great! What a little show off!!! lol

11:23 AM  
Blogger Simply Me said...

Wow!!! Great highlights! But even though Sarah wants to look older, we all know she is still 14! Keep the reigns tight mama.
Blessings,

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home